Free Advertising Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
emn9999
emn9999

ForeXolution aka Forex Solution - The Juggernaut MT4/5 EA Empty ForeXolution aka Forex Solution - The Juggernaut MT4/5 EA

Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:25 pm
Hello all!

I have built a consistent and trustworthy Forex Bot which I'd like to present to you - I believe you may want it.

It is called ForeXolution and it is honest, simple and smart. It works on MetaTrader 4/5.

At the core of it's strategy is the "Forex heartbeat" effect which is created by the main Forex sessions.

Utilizing the Forex heartbeat along with a proper strategy yields a tremendous ability to maintain profitability over great lengths of time.

Key features of ForeXolution are:
1. First of all, dynamic stop loss and take profit on every trade - safety first!
2. Highly optimized indication for best trade entry points - weeding out dangerous entries.
3. Highly optimized indication for smart trade exits - maximizing profit.
4. Based on the Forex heartbeat - trades open only during the "Diastole" of the market.
5. Trade length capping - to prevent trades running into uncertain price action.
6. Multi-currency EA - trades on 25 pairs, all majors and most crosses, simultaneously.
7. Works on both MT4 and MT5 - easy plug and play with a few settings.
8. Calm trading - opens around 1-2 trades a day on average, with never more than one trade the same way on the same pair.
9. Very low drawdown - easy on your budget, and you can start with as low as $100.
10. Simple trading operations routine - no stress for your broker and computer.
11. Trades on the flexible yet firm 15 minute timeframes - perfect for intraday trades.
12. A fair price, 30 days money back guarantee and unlimited tech support + updates.

Here is a test run from the MetaTrader 5 tester, from 2006 to 2021:

ForeXolution aka Forex Solution - The Juggernaut MT4/5 EA Ewqeqw10

More information: forexcanny.com

Any other questions? Please ask - I will gladly answer.

Thank you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum