Free Advertising Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
beckyyy
beckyyy

Azure vs google? Empty Azure vs google?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:38 pm
Hello, I want to know that which cloud platform is better Azure or google, which one you will recommend?
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCelVeNYNJJ_lwVvLtoqyY6g

Azure vs google? Empty Re: Azure vs google?

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:37 am
Beyond comparing the pricing of these three cloud heavyweights, their features are also a very interesting factor in comparing.

In general, this activity is very useful when you consider which cloud partner is best suited to your desired outcome. For example, while all may cover data analytics & visualisation, you may think that Azure is the most progressive in this area, and the best horse to follow.

All three of AWS, Azure and Google have their own way of categorising the different elements, so our suggestion is to start from requested projects, and then work with partners to establish the best solutions.

Unfortunately, we often see organisations that are so committed to AWS for example, that they fail to recognise possibly more economic, and efficient alternatives.

If you Don't Have time 2 reply at least Press THANKS BUTTON

healthnut likes this post

samanthain
samanthain

Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 pm
As I think both of them are good in their respective places. Azure is quite good cloud platform of Windows while, Google is also very good platform. So,you can trust both of them you will never gonna face any kind of problem with them. But you should also use azure disaster recovery with it.
healthnut
healthnut
https://health-nut-blog.blogspot.com/

Fri May 27, 2022 3:44 am
I've never heard of Azure. I've been offline for quite some time and am pretty unfamiliar with the "cloud" at all. I guess that I'd better do some research. I'm interested to see what people have to say about this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum